Corona Virus Updates
We are open and shipping orders, however please be aware there maybe some small delays. Due to manufacturers running on skeleton staff to protect their workforce our incoming stock is typically delayed by 1-2 days.
We will email you at the time of shipping, we are happy to deliver to alternative addresses but please note we cannot change these after the order is placed.
We are using a combination of delivery services as well as working with manufacturers who can provide us with direct shipments.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions regarding availability or estimated shipping times.
UK Mainland Free Delivery
Free Delivery on all Orders Over £69.99 *
A number of our products have free UK shipping, this is clearly marked on the product pages
* Addresses classed by our delivery service as Highlands/Islands are excluded, from the free delivery service. These are offered at a subsidised cost during the checkout process.
Standard Delivery Items
For orders under £69.99 in value we charge £4.99 for UK mainland delivery, regardless of weight and size (Excluding Single Items over 15kg). This is the total cost of delivery, regardless of how many items you order. A signature may be required on receipt. Orders are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class and UPS. UPS deliver Monday - Friday, Saturday delivery is available at an additional cost upon request.
UPS courier option is offered as an alternative to Royal Mail on smaller orders, however this is not a guaranteed next day delivery service (depending on stock levels and time of ordering may be shipped the following working day), it is a next working day service so should be delivered the next working day following shipping.
The vast majority of orders (over 99.9%) are typically dispatched within 2 working days. Out of stock items ordered after 2pm will be ordered the following working day.
Out of Stock Items
While we hold a large amount of stock it is inevitable that at times we will not have the stock to fulfil all orders. This typically adds an additional 1 working day to our dispatch time. I.E. if you order at 3:30 on a Monday, the order will typically ship on the Tuesday/Wednesday, when an item is out of stock the order will normally ship on the Wednesday. Non-stock items ordered on a Thursday late afternoon will ship on the following Monday by the delivery service selected at the time of shipping.
Delivery delays and supplier stock issues occasionally add an additional delay to shipping times. If an item is out of stock for longer than 2 working days we will email to advise.
Orders Under 2.5kg or Under £100 in value
Royal Mail : Delivery is usually 1-2 working days (No Tracking Information Available)
Our standard service is Royal Mail 24 (1-2 working days), we offer UPS as upgrade options to our shipping.
Royal Mail has "next day" delivery aim for all first class post (Royal Mail 24). Please be aware however, that First Class Post can take up to 15 days to arrive and Royal Mail do not consider an item lost within this 15 day period.
Delivery times are from the day of shipping, the shipping service selected does not change the day/time of shipping.
Orders Over 2.5kg and Over £100 in value
UPS : Delivery is usually 1-2 working days (Tracking Information Available)
UK Highlands and Islands Delivery Charges
Shipping costs vary depending on location. These are shown on the checkout page prior to payment.
These locations are defined by our couriers based on postcode.
- After receiving your order you have 60 days to return any damaged, unwanted or faulty products.
- You must notify us of any damages within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Important: Before you return any goods you must contact us, as goods returned without prior notification may not be refunded.
- All unwanted goods must be returned at the purchaser’s expense and in its original condition, in original packaging, undamaged and unused. Returned items should be adequately packaged and returned at the purchaser’s risk.
- ESUP Ltd will not accept responsibility for returned products until we have signed for the goods and ensured in their original condition. We therefore recommend goods are returned by recorded delivery and fully insured.
- If a returned item is not in new condition or opened, the full purchase price will not be refunded or credited.
- Provided the goods are returned in perfect condition, we will arrange a refund by the same method as the original payment, within 14 days of the return.
- You "as a consumer" are protected under UK Law, upon making a purchase you are entering into a contract with ESUP Ltd.
- In instances where a product purchased is out of stock and cannot be supplied within a reasonable period of time, we will contact you and give you the option to (a) wait or (b) receive an alternative product or (c) cancel the item from your order and receive a refund in relation to the out of stock item.
Items should be returned using a tracked/signed for service to:
Pick 2 Pack Ltd